By using this Site you accept the terms and conditions stipulated in this statement.
This Site is owned and operated by "E-MALT"s.a. It can be used for informational, malt and
malting barley trade services, under the conditions stipulated in this statement.
1.The Site represents a trading portal for malt and malting barley. We also provide
complementary market information on the industries of these products.
2. Our Site aims to be a service to, and to be used by the brewing and malting industry and
malting barley traders.
3. As a trading portal, our role is limited to our services given, to bringing together sellers and
buyers and to give them business opportunities under our trading rules. We are not a party to
any transaction between Users and have no involvement in the purchase or sale of products,
which may result from your use of the Site. You agree that you will have no claim or cause of
action against us in respect of any transaction you may enter into as a result of your use of the
4. In order to use our Site, you will need to be a registered User. Registration is open to
everyone from the brewing, malting and malting barley industries. When entering the trade site,
registered Users need to have the legal power/title contracts conclusion. We reserve the right,
to verify, whether a User qualifies for registration and contract conclusion.
5. It is your obligation to provide us with accurate, complete registration information and to notify
us of any changes to that information. We will issue you with a User name and password, which
is personal information to you. You must keep your password confidential. If you believe that
there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorized use of your
password, you must notify us immediately.
6. You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not restrict the use
of the Site by other Users.
7. We may use the information that you provide to us or otherwise submit to the site, for the
effective administration of our services and to communicate with you. Our Privacy Promise
Statement will govern our use of your information.
8. We take the security of your data very seriously and follow current industry practice.
9. We may terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice if we reasonably
believe that you have violated these terms and conditions, if we are unable to verify or
authenticate any information you provide to us or if we believe that you have violated or
attempted to violate the rights of other Users of the Sites.
10. The content of the site, including text, code, photos, video, graphics, music and audio files,
forms and devices are the international copyright of E-MALT S.A. All rights reserved. You may
not copy or distribute the content of the site without our express permission in writing.
11. All information reported (including but not limited tolast news, market prices, country news
and statistics) is as accurate as possible, however, we disclaim liability for any errors and make
no commitment to the content.
12. We are not responsible for any errors in information provided on the Site by third parties.
We do not advise on or evaluate the products offered for sale on the Sites by third parties. We
make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the products, their delivery or
any other aspect of any transaction into which you may enter.
13. Users have to agree with our trade rules. If you do not agree, please don't use the site.
14. You agree that any contracts you may conclude as a result of your use of our site will be for
the sale, purchase of malt and malting barley. You will not enter into any amending legislation or
15. We do not guarantee transactions will be completed and exclude all liability for failure of any
transactions. If your failure to execute an offer consequent on your use of our Site, for errors
relating to the execution of an offer, or for technical problems that may hinder the efficacy of an
offer (including e-mail transmission times or delays), we will not be responsible for.
16. We do not guarantee an uninterrupted, secured or/and error-free access the Site at all times
or that its server is free from infection or viruses or other harmful items.
17. We do not guarantee that the information, materials, services or products included or
advertised on the Site will be available for sale at the time of posting, lawful to sell, or that
sellers or buyers will perform as promised, or any implied guaranties arising from course of
dealing or usage of trade.
18. We will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential
damages (including loss of profits), or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or
profits, whether in contract or tort, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with your
use of the Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
19. You accept that any information posted by you on the Site doesn't contain any viruses, will
detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system or part of the
Site's data or personal information. That you will not post Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or
other computer programming routines that are intended to damage.
20. You accept not to use the Site for collecting or/and distributing obscene or pornographic
materials; knowingly collecting or/and distributing of any material, which infringes the intellectual
property rights of any person.
21. You agree that by sending any personal or confidential information from the Sites by e-mail,
it will be transmitted over the Internet, which is not a secure medium. You accept to follow any
procedures we may introduce by giving you notice to protect the security of personal information
on the Site.
22. You acknowledge that "e-malt.com", "e-malt.org" and "e-malt.net" are trademarks of E-
MALT s.a. and you may not use them without our prior written permission. You agree that upon
breach of your obligations under this clause, we may suffer irreparable harm and be entitled to
injunctive relief (including interim injunctions) against any further breach in addition to any
damages to which we may be entitled. This clause will survive the expiration or termination of
these terms and conditions.
23. We may provide links to other web sites owned by third parties, which are not under our
control. We may provide these links as a service to you, and access to sites operated by third
parties is at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we are responsible for
the content of these sites or recommend or endorse the linked site, or make any
representations in the linked site.
24. We have the right at any time to change or modify these Terms and Conditions or to impose
new conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective
immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation,
posting by electronic mail. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to
constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
25. We reserve the right to change or update, add to or delete the content of the Site at any
time and without notice.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the
laws of Belgium. You agree that the courts of Belgium are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle
any disputes, which arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
27. If you do not agree with theses terms and conditions, do not use our site.
If you should have questions, please contact the Site Manager: Miss D. Nicorici at
The e-malt.com Management