Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using this site you accept the terms and conditions stipulated in this statement.
This site is owned and operated by E-MALT S. A. It can be used for informational services, under the conditions stipulated in this statement.
1. The site represents a reference source for the industries of barley, malt, hops and beer industries.
2. Our site aims to be a service to, and to be used by professionals from the related industries and by users interested in data related to the above mentioned industries.
3. In order to use our site, you need to be a registered user. Registration is open to everyone from the brewing, malting, malting barley, hop and other related industries. The free of charge registration gives a limited access to our data. Paid subscription gives a full access to our data.
4. It is your obligation to provide us with accurate, complete registration information and to notify us of any changes to that information. We will issue you a user name and password. You must keep your password confidential. If you believe that there has been any breach of security such as a disclosure, theft or unauthorized use of your password, you must notify us immediately.
5. You agree to use the site for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not restrict the use of the site by other users.
6. We may use the information that you provide to us or otherwise submit to the site for the effective administration of our services and to communicate with you.
7. We take the security of your data very seriously and follow current industry practice and legislation in force, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), ensuring that we comply with the provisions of all applicable laws and regulations in respect of data protection (including, without limitation, GDPR).
8. We may terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice if we reasonably believe that you have violated these terms and conditions, if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us or if we believe that you have violated or attempted to violate the rights of other users of the site.
9. The content of the site, including text, code, photos, video, graphics, music and audio files, forms and devices are the international copyright of E-MALT S.A. All rights reserved. You may not copy or distribute the content of the site without our express permission in writing. Should you reproduce our data, mentioning E-malt.com as the source is mandatory.
10. All information reported (including but not limited to last news, market prices, country news and statistics) is as accurate as possible, however, we disclaim liability for any errors and make no commitment to the content.
11. We are not responsible for any errors in information provided on the site by third parties. We do not advise on or evaluate the products offered for sale on the sites by third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the products, their delivery or any other aspect of any transaction into which you may enter.
12. We do not guarantee an uninterrupted, secured or/and error-free access the site at all times or that its server is free from infection or viruses or other harmful items.
13. We do not guarantee that the information, materials, services or products included or advertised on the site will be available for sale at the time of posting, lawful to sell, or that sellers or buyers will perform as promised, or any implied guaranties arising from course of dealing or usage of trade.
14. We will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages (including loss of profits), or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in contract or tort, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
15. You accept that any information posted by you on the site doesn't contain any viruses, will detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system or part of the site's data or personal information. That you will not post Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage.
16. You accept not to use the site for collecting or/and distributing obscene or pornographic materials; knowingly collecting or/and distributing of any material, which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person.
17. You agree that by sending any personal or confidential information from the site by e-mail, it will be transmitted over the Internet, which is not a secure medium. You accept to follow any procedures we may introduce by giving you notice to protect the security of personal information on the site.
18. You acknowledge that "e-malt.com", "e-malt.org" and "e-malt.net" are trademarks of E- MALT s.a. and you may not use them without our prior written permission. You agree that upon breach of your obligations under this clause, we may suffer irreparable harm and be entitled to injunctive relief (including interim injunctions) against any further breach in addition to any damages to which we may be entitled. This clause will survive the expiration or termination of these terms and conditions.
19. We may provide links to other web sites owned by third parties, which are not under our control. We may provide these links as a service to you, and access to sites operated by third parties is at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we are responsible for the content of these sites or recommend or endorse the linked site, or make any representations in the linked site.
20. We have the right at any time to change or modify these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions or tariffs. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting by electronic mail. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
21. We reserve the right to change or update, add to or delete the content of the site at any time and without notice.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. You agree that the courts of Belgium are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
23. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use our site.
Should you have questions, please contact us at
The E-malt.com Management